Sarah finally caved in and let Teya get a pet. Teya saved up her money to buy a Zhu Zhu pet.
We welcome Scootles and his new home.
I think those things look so fun. My dogs would get a kick out of it too!! (which is why we probably wont be getting one.)
What is that???
That's probably the best kind of pet to get--no scooping poop involved.
Sarah, I love your devious ways of getting out of buying a REAL pet for your family!! Just get a doggy!! I'll walk it, I PROMISE.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I think those things look so fun. My dogs would get a kick out of it too!! (which is why we probably wont be getting one.)
What is that???
That's probably the best kind of pet to get--no scooping poop involved.
Sarah, I love your devious ways of getting out of buying a REAL pet for your family!! Just get a doggy!! I'll walk it, I PROMISE.
Post a Comment