At first Sarah didn't want the following pictures posted, but she told the story multiple times over the weekend that people wanted to see the pictures themselves.
Sarah got her haircut last Friday while I was out with the kids on the bike ride. Her hairstylist wanted to do something special for Sarah's concert that night. However, when the kids got back from the bike ride, their comment was, "What happened to your hair?" I don't see what was wrong with the style and I think the kids overreacted. Needless to say, she hasn't fixed her hair that way since. I took a couple of pictures so we could remember the moment. The fun didn't stop there. A couple of days later, I downloaded the photos to the computer, and as I was looking at them, Tadd was also watching. When Sarah's new picture came up, he cried "No! Scary." and looked away from the screen.
5 comments:
Its not a scary picture! I think Sarah's hair looks great!
I think it's cute, too. But whenever I get my haircut, my stylest poofs my hair up like nobody's business. I hate it everytime! But it makes me laugh as well! :)
Kids don't know anything--they just like their mom the way they are used to seeing her.
I love new hairdos
I think you hair looks great, Sarah!
P.S. My word verification on your blog today was "ofart"!
I think it's darling!
Post a Comment