Tuesday, May 5, 2009

More addition


I hope no one gets bored of all this but I am mostly doing it for the benefit of my family who wants to see what's going on.
Teya is going a little crazy from all of the dust. She always has a silly face to pull.









They poured the footings on Tuesday. The basement is coming out 16.5 feet and the upper floor comes out that much with a couple places coming out to 18. We should have a place for everything now and room to move.

They did the foundation today. These guys are really fast. They started this morning and poured this afternoon.


Kyle and Tadd had fun watching the guys pour the concrete. We do a lot of watching out windows these days.



It's done. Our house draws quite the reaction right now.


4 comments:

Annette said...

I love the addition pictures. It's fun to see the various stages of construction. I love Teya's expression! That's how I feel most days.

White's said...

Love the pictures, keep them coming. Tiffany

Emily said...

I'm with Teya, I'd be 'crazy' too!

Tricia said...

I'm glad you're all surviving. And I'm glad they're speedy too! Can't wait to see the finished product!!