Sunday, May 31, 2009

Memorial Day and the house progress

For memorial day we went to Thanksgiving Gardens. We'd never been there before and it was quite impressive. The Koi fish were our favorite.




Jeremie had fun blowing in insulation. That's definitely a job to hire someone to do.


The house is coming. They actually now have the basement framed but I haven't gone out to take pictures. This week should be very eventful with the roof going up







4 comments:

mom said...

I haven't seen your house for a long time. The addition looks great. When you are finished I would like a tour and also see your back yard with the pool. I blog in as mom but this is Kay Lynne.

White's said...

It's looking great. Can't wait to see it. Tiff

The Fred & Stephanie Lewis Family said...

WOW! Growing kids - Growing house.
Hope to see it all soon!
Steph

Tricia said...

I love the Thanksgiving Point Gardens! We haven't been there in ages! The house looks great! It's so fun to see the step-by-step process.