I have to tell you of a little disturbance in sacrament meeting this morning. It started when Tadd discovered that the insides of his pant pockets are made of a different material than the outside of his pants. His attention focused on pulling the white lining out of his pockets, but he didn't understand that the lining is sewn into the pants. Maybe you can imagine his frustration growing as he pulled his pockets inside out but couldn't detach the "white material" from his pants. The family quietly (and reverently as this is happening during sacrement meeting) tried to explain to him that the material can't completely come out, with Kyle also turning his pockets inside out to show the white lining. However, Tadd was beyond reason. Sarah had to finally take him out into the foyer to calm him down and push his pockets back into his pants.
4 comments:
Thats a funny story! Poor kid. I must say the title of your post caught my curiosity too!
LOVED ALL YOUR PICS. HADN'T CAUGHT UP WITH YOUR BLOGGEN SINCE BEFORE CHRISTMAS. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU THURSDAY!!!
GRANDMA SNOWDER
KIds are so funny. I hope he will not be scarred for life because he has white material in his pants.
haha I laughed so hard when I heard this story. And I'm offended I'm not added to the "family" blog list!!
Post a Comment