Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Goings on

Recent events with the Snowders:
Tadd gave Jeremie a black eye.
.
.
Teya being Teya
.
.
Tadd is excited about dinner
.
.

We completed a 999-piece puzzle.

(It was supposed to be 1000 pieces. . . We blame Tadd)



5 comments:

Nancy said...

Thats quite the black eye. Josh gave me a bloody lip the other day and I really didnt know how to react. Your kids are so cute. Happy Thanksgiving!

Annette said...

I want to know how Tadd gave Jeremie the black eye...

Unknown said...

I can't find the missing puzzle piece!!! It's like Where's Waldo? And post pictures from Thanksgiving when you get the chance :)

Tricia said...

What cute kids you guys have! I'm convinced either Gordon or Tyler will end up with a black eye one of these days...boys will be boys!! :)

White's said...

Sarah, I thought that picture of Teya was you. I totally remember you at that age. She's your carbon copy.
Okay, so what's the story behind the black eye. How'd it happen? Tiffany