Video of blowing out the candle.
He is such a cutie! I love his cute smile!
I wish I could have been there.I love all of you. ENJOY THE TRUCK TADD.
What a cute kid!! Happy Birthday!
Aww Tadd is so cute. And if you squint your eyes, the "6" looks sort of like a "2". :)
nice pics Sarah.. I'm tring to catch up on the entire month of October.. glad to see you! Have Happy Holidays! if you want to go to the Jon Schmidt Xmas concert, let me know soon. I want to go, but my fam doesn't!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He is such a cutie! I love his cute smile!
I wish I could have been there.
I love all of you. ENJOY THE TRUCK TADD.
What a cute kid!! Happy Birthday!
Aww Tadd is so cute. And if you squint your eyes, the "6" looks sort of like a "2". :)
nice pics Sarah.. I'm tring to catch up on the entire month of October.. glad to see you! Have Happy Holidays! if you want to go to the Jon Schmidt Xmas concert, let me know soon. I want to go, but my fam doesn't!
Post a Comment