so sweet ( about the family part) love the house. It looks amazing! Maybe we could get together now.. hope life is getting cleaner for you and enjoying your home! take care and really hope to hear from you soon - it's been awhile!
saw your post on my blog.. they attend a charter school in Alpine.. Mountainville Academy. We love it - much more challenging than our public school. The kids needed that! Luckily, even without my height, all our kids are tall for their ages - I know yours have got to be also! we really need to get together!
Hey you guys, cute family and niiiiiiiiiiice house. Can't wait to see it Thanksgiving! We love you. The #1 thought: TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES!!!!! Love, Mom & Dad Joyce & Gary, Grandma & Grandpa
8 comments:
Wow. You guys have come so far! I love it. I think it looks so nice. Im sure it will be a great accomplishment when it is all done.
Looks great--and so does your cute family.
The house/you guys look AMAZING!! You're all still smiling after all that work. I'm sure it was well worth it. I want to see more pictures.
Your house looks AWESOME!
That's gorgeous! Congratulations on being almost done. It looks great!
so sweet ( about the family part) love the house. It looks amazing! Maybe we could get together now.. hope life is getting cleaner for you and enjoying your home! take care and really hope to hear from you soon - it's been awhile!
saw your post on my blog.. they attend a charter school in Alpine.. Mountainville Academy. We love it - much more challenging than our public school. The kids needed that! Luckily, even without my height, all our kids are tall for their ages - I know yours have got to be also! we really need to get together!
Hey you guys, cute family and niiiiiiiiiiice house. Can't wait to see it Thanksgiving!
We love you. The #1 thought:
TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES!!!!!
Love, Mom & Dad
Joyce & Gary,
Grandma & Grandpa
Post a Comment