Wouldn't it be nice if . . .
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Salt Lake County Fair
After finishing our morning work on Saturday, August 8th, Jeremie took the kids to the County Fair. Sarah stayed home to work on the house and finished framing out a kitchen closet. The fair was a blast, and the kids enjoyed the carnival rides, petting zoo, exhibits, and fried corn dogs. Cara, Kyle, and Teya went on the Gravitron without Dad, and had so much fun, the girls did it again. Kyle wanted to go on the ride again, but after puking after the first time, Jeremie wouldn't let him get on it again. Teya also refused to use the port-o-potty, saying that they were too gross. I wonder where she gets that from. After Jeremie noticed that her pants were a little wet, she was sent back to the port-o-potty.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the fair!
I LOVE THE FAIR PICS. I WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN WITH YOU.
love,
grandma s.
looks like fun at your house.. I don't envy the addtion. We just finished our basement a year ago and the dust and filthiness was about to drive my CRAZY! Now, all is well - we are still awake rearranging bedrooms as our daughter decided she wants to go to the basement with the boys! This AFTER I have already finished painting & decorating all the rooms - 6 mths ago!!! Aghhhh! GOt to start over on a few of them now! Glad to see you on blogspot... now i feel like I haven't missed much.. your kids are adorable and getting so grown up! Where has the time gone? We've got to get together soon.. Take care..
Post a Comment