Sunday, June 21, 2009

House updates and our orphanage

We call it the orphanage. The mattresses are wall- to- wall. We even had an extra for the picture, cousin megan. They go to sleep every night listening to the Annie soundtrack.

The new favorite hang out.





All framed up! Now we can get the roof on and connect the new to the old.



6 comments:

Annette said...

Is that last picture the front of the house?! It looks so different! I can't wait to see the end result. It looks amazing so far.

Renae said...

Looks really great!

Tricia said...

It's looking awesome! I'm sure you can't wait for the construction to be over. We used to pull out the matresses and sleep in the basement when we were kids just cause it was so fun! Hope your kids are enjoying it!

Lianne said...

Your house is looking awesome! I'm sure it'll be nice when it's all done!

Nancy said...

You guys have reall been making some changes!! I love it though, and cant wait to see the end result! Great job for all your hard work.

mom said...

Can we come see it sometime when the kids come? It doesn't even look like the same house. You are going to love it.