Sunday, August 3, 2008

July Trip To Idaho









We attended the Lewis Family reunion at Henry's Lake in Idaho during the last week of July. It was a fun packed week that included four-wheelers, jet skis, horse riding, a rodeo, Playmill Theater, and Yellowstone Park. Also, Tiff and Terry White killed their first deer.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I'm so excited you have a blog--and FOUR kids?!?!?!?! I've got a family blog and recipe blog too. Hopefully, we can keep in better touch now. Yay, Sarah!

Reporter 2 said...

Looks cool, Sarah. Now we can get the play by play with all of the family sports. Keep the pictures coming.

Annette said...

Yeah! Welcome to the blogging world!! Us cousins have been wondering when you and Tiff might join. Can't wait to see what you guys are up to! (Our family's blog is fivefunnyfeet.blogspot.com if you're ever really bored.)

Lianne said...

Hey Sarah! I came across your blog from Taylor and Jacqie's. Welcome to the blogging world! Cute pictures!